Monday, June 30, 2014

Restaurants and Regulars: Lucille's

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ is the place that we went for my little sisters 7th birthday, Check it, the FREAK OUT.

Review:

 This place was seriously the BOMB! Our sever, Tanner, was really nice, laid-back and he definitely knew what he was doing for someone who looked 19...ish. I never tried the Macaroni and Cheese, the sweet potato fries or the ribs. But let me tell you, the make chicken LIKE EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS. You don't even know. YOU, don't even KNOW.

Regenerate:

 Hmm, I'd actually have to think about that. When I was there, I was happy, excited and grateful, but IO was strangely uncomfortable there. I mean the food was great, but I felt like something wasn't right, the whole time. I couldn't figure it out though. My little sister wasn't very peppy, maybe that was it? I don't know. It may be the fact that I'm just really used to buffets, I've been to pretty much everyone in Vegas. Okay, I'm ranting on, the point is, I'll think about regenerating. Yeah, I'll think about it.

What To Comment:

Tell me if you've been to Lucille's and how good or bad it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment