Friday, June 20, 2014

Youtubers and Yum-Yums: NigaHiga

 Youtubers and Yum-Yums: NigaHiga

NigaHiga is a channel made by Ryan Higa where he does freestyle vlogs, skits, and fake trailers...

Review:

Ryan Higa's channel was actually the very first channel I've ever subscribed to. He got my approval with just one video, which is pretty hard. You have to be really hilarious to do that. The one video that made the decision was the Big Bouncy Inflatable Green Ball. It was by far the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen, and pretty much still is. So I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Regenerate:

Now I'm not going to lie, I don't regenerate EVERY single day to watch his videos, but I don't rarely do it either. I watch his videos usually the day he uploads them.

What To Comment:

Do you like his channel? Why or Why not? If you do like him, then what's your favorite and least favorite video of his? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment