Sunday, June 8, 2014

Youtubers and Yum-Yums: WatchUsLiveAndStuff

WatchUsLiveAndStuff is a vlogging channel featuring Kalel Cullen and her fiance Anthony Padilla (from Smosh)...

Review:

WatchUsLiveAndStuff is personally one of my favorite channels to watch. I honestly have nothing but good things to say about it. Kalel and Anthony's lives are very exciting, even if all we can see is footage of their cats. ^_^ They are fun-loving, silly,unusual, completely insane good-looking maniacs.   With the best jobs in the world (in my opinion). Check out their channel please! :D

Regenrate:

I regenerate every day to watch their videos, They Are HILARIOUS. I think you should regenerate too! They are really nice people (I've never met them... but I want to...).

What To Comment:

Tell me if you watch Kalel and Anthony and why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment