Friday, August 1, 2014

Adventure Parks and Awesomness: Disneyland/California Adventure Park.

So, I just got back from Disneyland/California Adventure Park yesterday. And, it was kinda-sorta-AWESOME.

Review:

Now, I don't want everyone to hate me for this, but CAP was better the Disneyland. Don't get me wrong though, Splash Mountain in Disney was the scariest, most amazing part of like, my whole trip, CAP beat it BIG time. Rhe difference between the two parks is that CAP focuses more on Pixar movies. For example CAP had stuff like Cars Land, A Bugs Land and stuff like that. And the World of Color, was actually incredibly DISAPPOINTING. It was NOT  has great as everyone thinks it is. Disney-land's Fantasmic show, was the BEST show I've ever seen. They had giant fireworks, Villain montages and a FIRE-BREATHING DRAGON. That thing set the WATER on fire. So overall, CAP was better, except for the World of Color. That sucked.

Regenerate:

Do you even have to ask? Of COURSE I'll regenerate for Disneyland. I'd regenerate for CAP too. They were amazing, and because I do a summer vacation trip with my family every year, it'll be hard to top this. However, next year, it'll be a cruise, or Universal Studios.

What to Comment:

Have you every been to Disneyland? Or California Adventure Park? If so, which one was betetr and Why? If not, from my review,which one would you rather go to, and Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment