Thursday, August 21, 2014

Musics and Madness: 5 Seconds Of Summer

5 Seconds of Summer are an Australian pop punk/pop rock band, consisting of Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin. (Said Wikipedia) The band may sound a little cheesy and One Direction-ish, but you have to admit it. She Looks So Perfect IS catchy. And, a LITTLE awesome. Just a little... Alright ALRIGHT. It's kind of the best song ever. Now go away.

Review:

I, personally, am starting to get into the band. The first thing I usually do when I try to get into an artist, is to listen to at least 3 of their songs, look up fan-fictions written about them (Don't you DARE, JUDGE ME!!!!!!) and watch their funniest moments on the Youtubes. Weird huh? Well the funniest moments part is only to see how goofy and adorable and stupid the artist can be. And from my intense and concentrated Googling, I can confirm, that 5SOS is very goofy and idiotic. In the best way. The first song I would listen to is Amnesia. It's nice and slow and pretty. But anyways, in review; I am in love with 5SOS.

Regenerate:

To be honest, I've already regenerated to keep listening. I've been watching their funny moments live-stream clips and music videos. They are pretty good. And let me fill you in:

Luke: The "Harry Styles" of the band

Ashton: The "Louis Tomlinson" of the band

Micheal: The "Liam Payne" of the band

Calum: The "Niall Horan" of the band

Sorry Zayn...

What To Comment:

Tell me if you like 5SOS. If so, tell me why and what your favorite song is. I'll be sure to annoy the poop out of my sisters with it.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea who this group is but I guess I should...

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete